Existing Member?

Slavic Trails

Koh Phi Phi

THAILAND | Tuesday, 11 May 2010 | Views [438]

I;m currently sat in the dirt of delhi dreaming about Koh Phi Phi. A fantastic place. The island is small, very relaxed, very beautiful. We speant most of our week the lazing about, mustering a small amount of energy to do a cooking course in one afternoon, and to do a snorkelling tour of the islands. The snorkelling was amazing (we took some pics on a disposable camera - mona has these though) I've seen nothing like it. Hundreds of tropical fish and coral as far as the eye can see.

The only hassle you get is from the Scuba Divers trying to tout for buisness - every other building houses a PADI approved organisation.

I forgot to mention that there is a bar on the island that has its own Muay Thai Boxing ring. Anyone can volunteer to fight, if you do you get a free cocktail. Pretty brutal - but good entertainment. They should introduce it in england. Any problems, solve it in the ring, then sit down together for a nice Pina Colada afterwards.

A beautiful place. Our only regret is that we only speant a week here.

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.