Existing Member?

Slavic Trails

Los Angeles

USA | Monday, 25 January 2010 | Views [252]

we turned up up and checked into a place in downtown LA. It had been raining all day, but once we checked in it began to clear up . we walked over to the staples centre and got tickets to see the LA Kings play ice hockey. After getting a bit lost we called it a night.

drove over to Hollywood. More rain. We ended up going to Ripley's believe it or not. we couldn't see the hollywood sign because of the cloud cover so we went insearch of it by car. By the time we found it the rain had stopped and the clouds had cleared. After driving randomly around we went back to the motel before going to the game. the game went to a shoot out in the end and lasted about 3 and half hours!!

Derby's last day we went to the hollywood museum - cancelled going to Universal because of the rain... and then went to watch the Book of ELi and Manns Chinese Theatre. Total rubbish.

went out in downtown for sushi and then to the elusive Golden Goffer pub before calling it a night.

The day after was scorching sun. We dropped Derby at the airport and drove down to Long Beach, and Venice beach we settled on staying around Long Beach for the last couple of days. really cool place.

we ended up going to an Arcade palour one evening and to the Aquarium while it was hosting a convention for disabled people.

we left the car - 5213 miles extra on the clock.

and that was the USA

 
 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.