Existing Member?

Sloggs' Travel Blog A journal of my travels in 2008 & beyond...

Sunset from the beach and thoughts of moving on...

THAILAND | Wednesday, 30 January 2008 | Views [976] | Comments [1]

Sunset as viewed from my restaurant on White Sands beach Koh Chang

Sunset as viewed from my restaurant on White Sands beach Koh Chang

I had a really nice curry on the beach tonight, infront of the first sunset I've seen worthy of photographing... the local kids were playing football on the beach too, which was quite amusing to watch.

I could stay here for ages, its a great place.

I've started planning my trip on to Cambodia now though, and will only stay here another couple of days I think. I'm planning on only going to see Seim Reap and Angkor Wat though, so will probably only be there for a couple of days max. Then I'll go west in Thailand to Kanchanburi for a couple of weeks (death railway, national parks and elephant park) and then north to Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai for another week or two (trekking and hill tribes), then heading south (probably by plane) to Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia to see if I can pick up some Grand Prix tickets for the 23rd March(!) and then onto Borneo (mountains, orangutans and turtles!), before heading to the west coast of Thailand for Phi Phi island to relax before going back to Bangkok to catch my flight to Sydney... 8-)

Fun fun fun!!

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Sounds like fun. Remember what i said about Jeansy the Orangutang! Stay bloody clear whatever you do, he won't be bothered smashing up and munching chunky blokes i can tell you, and i have told you, so be told!

  vin Jan 31, 2008 4:02 AM

About sl0ggs

Me with the kids at Cawaro Village School during the Vitika Trek

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.