Existing Member?

Charissa' s Travel Journal

Day 5 - Heaven at Koh Yao Noi

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 19 April 2012 | Views [445] | Comments [2]

Yep. I'm pretty certain this is the closest you can get to heaven. Would just be topped off if I had all the family here to enjoy it with me. I'm not convinced Malta is the place we should be heading in September. This would be the ultimate family holiday. What can I say about today, you know where I've been. POOL POOL POOL POOL and a very late dinner due to getting out of the POOL very late in the evening! Also made friends with some of the staff. They seem to want to ask one hundred questions which I'm very happy to answer. I love the nature of the Thai people. You never see anyone frowning or yelling, only smiles and people who are very grateful for what they have. Beautiful. We haven't seen much of the others but we've busy enough not to mind too much. Did a little tour of the resort and the resort next door this morning with Lino, Chris and Nana Mallia. Lino gave us a bottle of champagne so we enjoyed that in the pool before dinner. I'm not sure how I'm going to cope when I'm back to the real world or even on my fast paced tour. Enjoying the sun and the people. Wedding tomorrow, should be great!

Check this link out http://www.sixsenses.com/SixSensesYaoNoi/

 

Comments

1

Sounds like you're having an amazing time. The resort looks great on the website. Hope the wedding goes well. Take lots of pictures of the monkeys! Luke

  Luke Apr 20, 2012 2:27 PM

2

Hey Luke. Thanks for the message. Saw some pretty bloody cheeky monkeys. They weren't the monkeys I remembered from last time but I think we went to a more touristy beach this time. Plenty of pics though! x

  sissyb Apr 21, 2012 3:52 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.