Existing Member?

Travelin Tales a journey of rocks, dust and probably lots of animal poo..........

When in Rio.......

BRAZIL | Wednesday, 22 February 2012 | Views [614] | Comments [2]

Ola!!!!! So fab a fabulously long and loud night at the final parade night! The floats are just out of this world with plenty a bum out I show as well! And yeah, last and final night of parade saw the first of the 'tops off' for the ladies on the floats! And again, we're in the 2000's people, there was no au natural happening with either la boobs or le butts! That's right, it's implant city!!!! Amazing dancing backed up the plastic versioned bodies though.....

Spent today at another Bloco (block party) insanitary Teresa which is a quaint village Nth of copa, maddness though, I really have to hand it to the locals backing it up like that! Well, finally off to a grill joint for a decent feed tonite, I have to say, I've been enjoying the street food, but I need me some Vegas now! 

Just popping up to pool side first though, drink time!

Chow!

S

Comments

1

hope you are taking heaps of photos along the way :)

  DianaJohnston Feb 23, 2012 9:07 AM

2

Where are these photos missy??

  sharmini Feb 27, 2012 2:26 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.