Existing Member?

Travelin Tales a journey of rocks, dust and probably lots of animal poo..........

Ohhhhhh la de ahhhhh oy o waaa o wa owaaaa

BRAZIL | Monday, 20 February 2012 | Views [538]

Soooo what a day!!!!!! I leant not to expect to travel anywhere during carnival!!! What should of been a 20 minute job took about 3 and a half hours..... Traffic and Rio madness crept in to sort that! But, on the up side, no need to pay for a trip into the fevela's..... We went straight through them... Wallets and livers all intact! Phew! Although there was a close call with my phone..... Geeeeez! 

1st day at the parade saw another long journey on a bus to the sambadrome.... And very full bladder at the end..... Care of some travellers.....! But WOW! Farrrrrr out!!!

Not quite sure wot I thought I was you going to see, but the music, the vibe, the floats , the drums and yeah.... Did I mention the vibe????! We're allll amazing!!! Can't wait for tomorrow to see the finalists and winner!!!!! Not sure I'll pull the 9 hours - but will do a good 4!  

Well .... That's it for tonite, quiet day tomorrow... Tanning pool side and then game in again!

Luv u2 u all!

S

and yeah FYI first fall of the trip... At the sambadrome BEFORE I'd even got up the stairs!

 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.