Existing Member?

China in a nut shell My dealings with China

what a man does with his free time...;)

CHINA | Thursday, 2 September 2010 | Views [348] | Comments [1]

Well my second day off was pretty eventful.

I went to this lake you can see in the photos, it was really nice and quite and clean. There was a small exercise area next to it as well so i think i will be exercising over there for now! when i start anyway :P

Later i went out! To this western bar first which was not so western but it was alright free to play pool table! And cheap beer. After that i went to this club/bar called the 88 bar which was crazy! We were meeting some of Drew's friends (all girls) and i was set for som serious drinking. We played a lot of the dice game and rock paper scissors. I like drinking in china! They kept filling up my glass which was excellent but also a bit embarrassing im not used to being aided by another in getting drunk! Their english was pretty good and i thiiiiiiiiink one of them agreed to teach m english! not sure if it will happen though as we were both a bit drunk! The place itself was massive. Chandeliers everywhere again and tons of TV's, the bass made my hair shake and more mini stages. At random times singers kept performing and OMFG was there an AWESOME AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME barman doing flaring. He had 3 bottles with sprklers in them juggling and shizz then he was throwing them all about one behind his back and he caught it on the back of his hand....i went freakin bananas!!!!! true story. all whilst balancing a bottle of whisky on his forehead. I was like, well u get the drift. Also everyone kept waving at me which was also awesome even a singer whilst singing so i felt pretty special :D I hope it was me anyway otherwise i looked like a boob.

Woke up today at 1pm feeling not so bad! which is pretty lucky. Some more recovery and off to school for me! No photos because im not a wierdo.

Peace and Love, Sam :) xxx

Tags: 88, china, drinking, party

Comments

1

The lake looks great and loved the flat walkthrough. Night club sounds like fun - you will be bottle tossing in no time! xx

  Mum Sep 3, 2010 2:27 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.