Existing Member?

Living Outside the Box What is freedom for if not the chance to define for yourself who you are?

April 29 - Heading Home

JORDAN | Friday, 29 April 2011 | Views [530]

Today marks the end of my four month journey and the beginning of a new chapter.  More details on that will be coming in the next post. 

Glad I had the morning and afternoon free to watch the wedding between Will & Kate on TV.  Very beautiful.  With all the hoopla about what was being worn, I thought you might be interested in what I am wearing today: dark green Patagonia pants, Merril shoes, a tattered, yellow t-shirt, and a cotton twill hat purchased at a thirft store.
 
Now I will walk around Amman for a few hours.  This morning we had thunderstorms but now it is sunny and fresh - except for the cigarette smoke inside this cafe.  Many men smoke in Jordan.
With this being my last day, a friend wrote and asked if the trip is what I wanted and would I do extended travel again.  The trip was educational and insightful and gave me the time and space to give my mind and body a much needed rest.  The future holds what the past has shown and with my pattern for taking time off, I am sure it will be a part of my future.
Signing off from Amman, Jordan.

 

 

Travel Answers about Jordan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.