Existing Member?

Living Outside the Box What is freedom for if not the chance to define for yourself who you are?

Check-in 332

USA | Sunday, 2 June 2024 | Views [132]

332: Time flies when I neglect my journal entries.  Now I am down to 332 days and I have a sneaking feeling this time will go by quicker than I think or would like.  I have started many to-do lists in various notebooks I keep.  One, the red one, is dedicated to 2025 Planning and that is where I intend to keep all stuff Camino related. A big relief was in May when my finance guy said I was sitting pretty and gave a few suggestions to make my money work for me, namely, move money from my checking account to my money market due to a higher interest rate. I am also toying around the idea of writing a book about the hosting side of the Camino.  Notes on this is also in the Red notebook.  I started looking at backpacks but chose the wrong day to go to REI - the Monday of Memorial Day Weekend when their huge sale is ending attracting all the last minute shoppers like me.  Way too many people for me so I left.  Another thing on my list is to start learning/practicing Spanish.  More on that as time goes on.

 

 

Add your comments

(If you have a travel question, get your Answers here)

In order to avoid spam on these blogs, please enter the code you see in the image. Comments identified as spam will be deleted.


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.