Existing Member?

Living Outside the Box What is freedom for if not the chance to define for yourself who you are?

Check-in 528

USA | Monday, 20 November 2023 | Views [123]

527: Count down to April 30, 2025.  Yesterday was the day I decided to put a number to my imaginary line in the sand, hence 528.  Freedom calls to be out in the world once again.  Five days here and there for vacation needs to be expanded to weeks.  Need more time to walk another Camino, volunteer as a host on the Camino, volunteer with Helpx, visit family/friends in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Ireland, Cambodia, Vietnam, the list goes on.  Hoping to walk Florida's nature trail as well.  Now is the time to prep for it, saving for it, and savor the anticipation of it.  One thing I was considered with was I thought a person was penalized at tax time if they did not have health insurance in the USA.  A web search revealed this is no longer the case.  I feel better about that.  Started making list for gear I would need, especially, if I decide to drive across the USA checking out libraries and visiting folks.  That road trip would be called, "For the Love of Libraries."

Add your comments

(If you have a travel question, get your Answers here)

In order to avoid spam on these blogs, please enter the code you see in the image. Comments identified as spam will be deleted.


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.