Existing Member?

A life less ordinary What started out as 12months in Sydney has turned into a great adventure - taking in Australia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and now 'home' in Dubai.

Wedddddding!!

UNITED KINGDOM | Sunday, 28 August 2011 | Views [564]

Sooooo, goodbye Fenners, oh and Jo Walker **sad face**. OOOooooo also I didn’t mention that we had some pictures done whilst we were in London – some ‘engagement’ pics – will try and upload them. We were really happy with them – they were great!! We used one and blew it up with a big fat surround for people to sign for the wedding, we now have a lovely keepsake hanging in the apartment. So where are we now......July!??! Mmmmm wedding bliss – who are we kidding, we were both working pretty damn hard and organising the wedding, it was tough going. Although, with the thanks of Rebecca I found a gorgeous dress and we were so happy with the suit Daire had made in Hong Kong we bought the same material to have Tom (Daire’s best man and brother) a suit made in Ireland.  

Mmmmm what - else just excitement mostly!!! We left Dubai on the 28th July for the UK – tons of luggage, scared we had forgotten something and me ogling at my bling, we were off!!

Wedding weekend:

                Thursday touchdown – head to Jenny’s, unpack and get settled. Head to dinner with Daire’s parents and sister/brother in law.

                Friday – I went to see Chrissie for coffee and feel some love from baby Charlie, went and collected Danielle from Liverpool Street Station, Charlotte got delivered by dad....hen night commence!!! Flavin and Jenny get home – mass getting ready session!! So much fun – the boys found themselves drinking beer in the garden to stay out the way!!! Chrissie picked us up and we headed to Aqua in central London and had an amazing evening organised by Yolanda. I had a fabulous evening and felt so blessed to have so many amazing and close friends!

                Saturday/Sunday....WEDDING!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me whilst I reminisce and wait for the official pictures to arrive before I upload them. xxx

PS - we honeymooned in Scotland. Amazing. See pictures.

About partners-in-crime


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.