Existing Member?

On my way to Australia! Hopefully this little journal will help me describe where I am and what I'm doing while out in the big wide world.

First hangover!

GUATEMALA | Friday, 22 June 2007 | Views [690] | Comments [3]

Well I guess it had to happen at some point! Had a real headache this morning after going out with the group for a little drink in Panajachel on the shores of lake Atitlan. This is will be the last one as its horrid in the heat! Saying that though it was very funny even the South African ladies had a few too many. I managed to get up and dance with most of the creepy Costa Ricans! Did manage, of which I'm very proud of, to Salsa, it must have rubbed of on me after all! will add bad pics just soon as we get back to Antigua tomorrow. It will be the end of one tour and the start of the next tour. We lose 7 people and 7 will join, to on down to Panama. Will miss them, especially Jo, Ingrid and Mieke.

Tags: Party time

 

Comments

1

Corin wants to know what sort of friend George is as there are a lot of photos of him!!!!!!
I hope dancing is all you got up to. Love the little maps with the flags. Hope the beer was worth it!

  sandra and corin Jun 24, 2007 3:15 AM

2

hi lainy, have been following your trip & can't believe this was your 1st hangover!!
loving the photos, don't think i need to ask if everythings going well. It's obvious your having the mid life crisis of your life!!
Take care x

  kerry Jun 26, 2007 6:22 AM

3

hi elaine,
I agree with kerry can not believe this is your first hangover. loving your photo's and all your news. How is the eye? where are you off to next?
love clair xx

  clair cunningham Jun 27, 2007 5:51 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Guatemala

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.