Existing Member?

On my way to Australia! Hopefully this little journal will help me describe where I am and what I'm doing while out in the big wide world.

little accident

BELIZE | Friday, 15 June 2007 | Views [912] | Comments [2]

the beginning of the shiner will add more pics as it develops!

the beginning of the shiner will add more pics as it develops!

Hi all in a small town called san ignacio belize where yesterday I very nearly died! we went tubing down a river called the Mopan which was great until we hit the rapids and with a combination of lifebelt tube and the idiot called Elaine, we went into the water at very alarming rate and as is the rule of these things I got hit in the eye, and now have a lovely shiner! good thing Ingrid was around if I died at least she would know where the body was located. Dawna the tour rep has grounded me until the eye goes down as I also fell down some steps while snorkeling the day before! the group are now worried about their safety when I'm around!!!

Tags: I should have known better!

Comments

1

I can't believe you're still falling over and there's no snow or ice in sight!
Sharks look neat, did they have teeth? You would have been OK you're a veggie!!
Are you wearing sun cream???? You still look very red, where's the tan?
Corin dead impressed by the pirate ship!
Love Sandra x

  sandra Jun 17, 2007 9:21 PM

2

OMG! I cant believe you did it. I will keep track of you and cant wait to read your stories. Well Done You and God Bless - travel safely XxX

  Catherine Williams nee Gillespie Jul 9, 2007 4:28 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Belize

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.