Existing Member?

Miriam Explores

Miriam Explores... Singapore

SINGAPORE | Sunday, 16 August 2009 | Views [347] | Comments [1]

I have arrived safe and sound!  But very very tired and something strange is going on with my hand.. it's lost all feeling in 2 fingers! Hopefully its due to sitting on my bum for 13 hours on the plane and not some foreign disease i've managed to pick up!

My hostel is really nice - very clean with fantastic power showers and lovely loo's.  No holes in the floor for me, thank you very much! I've not met the girls i'm sharing with yet, but the guy who picked me up at the airport was also picking up an Australian girl called Bridget.  We've half arranged to go to the night safari together tomorrow night - should be great!

Think i might walk into town shortly - only a 15 min walk which is fab for my weary little legs.  Despite feeling shattered i'm excited and glad to have finally arrived. It was very sad leaving everyone - was quite tearful on the plane to Heathrow until they cam round with some yummy sandwiches and a KitKat Chunky!  What more could a girl ask for?!

I have free internet here so will hopefully be able to keep in touch quite a bit.

Love to you all,

M xxx

 

Comments

1

Hi
Glad you have arrived ok and hostel is fine;seems like you are already been making contacts.
Have text you but not sure if it connects in Singapore
Your site is very impressive;we look forward to following your progress
Spoke to Matt this ;he was fed up as he hadnt been able to watch the wigan game on live TV ;the red button on his TV wouldnt work!It was especially galling as we won 2-0.
We have been to Willowmere for lunch showing the Queen round or Margarets Mum to you.
Enjoy yourself
Love Dad
xx

  Dad Aug 17, 2009 12:42 AM

About miriamexplores


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.