Existing Member?

The adventures of the Mel

Changi airport

SINGAPORE | Sunday, 31 December 2006 | Views [1003] | Comments [3]

Hello world.

Any new journal should really start with an insightful opening, something profound that you will appreciate for years to come. However, flying, jet-lag and 9 hours at an airport will remove any clarity or logical thought processes that one may assume to have.

So, I'll just begin in a simple way: I'm tired. Chels and I have embarked upon our Malaysian adventure, and are currently at Changi airport awaiting to board our flight to KK.

We have absolutely nothing exciting to report - we managed to get a room for a nap. That's it. We will attempt to log on regularly and update you all with our misdemeanours. Hopefully it will keep you somewhat entertained, or at least jealous.

Chelsea says that you all stink (well, at least our parents). Clearly, her mental acuity has also been........not affected.

Anyway, the countdown clock is...counting down, so I'd better just finish this entry before I lose it all.

Enjoy the festive season and staying at home and working. Suckers.

Peace out.

Tags: Airports

Comments

1

After reading your comment Chelsea, we want the money we loaned both of you for the trip back in our bank account by tomorrow night.

  Dad Dec 31, 2006 1:35 PM

2

I'm jealous!
Looking forward to reading the intrepid travel tales of the nieces

  Sally Jan 2, 2007 1:56 PM

3

Yo girls, hope you are having a pearler of a time! Your dad sent me the itinery so i actually know where you are seeing as chels had no idea! Have fun love jacq

  jacq Jan 3, 2007 4:25 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.