Existing Member?

Passing through... We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next, to find ourselves--Pico Iyer---Passing through from Europe to Africa to Asia to Oceania etc.& back again! 9 mos. of dreaming and exploring!

Arrival in Poland

POLAND | Monday, 1 October 2012 | Views [355]

Quick update!

Flew into Warsaw, Poland yesterday and spent the day with Tom and my brother Peter. Right now I am sitting at cafe updating this journal and hoping to make it available for reading. Haven't had the "aha" moment yet. I think its because we have a lot to do today and I still feel busy ! Excited to meet up with family and friends this week and going to Zakopane tomorrow (Polish mountains in the south). Tom has never been to Zakopane and Peter is also coming with us-- we hope to do some hiking (prep for Kilimanjaro?)....

I was persuaded by a friend (cough cough Richard Elcock) to buy an SLR camera for this year adventure. We have been playing with it these past few days and hope to start taking some pics of Warsaw and the south of Poland soon...

Once this initial hectic few days passes I hope to curl up with a good book on the Kindle and start thinking of goals and ideas for the time ahead.

We got our vaccinations today in the AM and that all went smoothly.

A chilly fall day in Warsaw, exploring and decompressing....

 

Tags: patrick watson- adventures in the backyard album

 

 

Travel Answers about Poland

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.