Existing Member?

Big Small Journey Off on the adventure of my lifetime: 5 glorious months of sun and snow in South America, then the UK for further fun and frolicking.

Ahora, en Cusco.

PERU | Friday, 2 May 2008 | Views [650]

Aqui en Cusco, todo esta tranquilo. I can understand why people get stuck here. It is a beautiful city, very atmospheric, lots of old buildings, little cobbled streets, markets, stalls, food, massage, music, everything a traveller may desire. I shall enjoy my stay here.

Arriving the city at 4am, I followed a tout at the bus station to a hostel at the edge of the town, it was promised to be lovely, with breakfast, internet, etc. And it was! I have a pretty little room for myself, with a great view of the city, for 15 soles. No breakfast though, that`s extra. But that doesn`t bother me, I`ve found the markets where there are plenty of cheap places to eat and drink.

So far in Cusco, I´ve travelled to the hostel here (Mirador del Inka), showered, slept, walked to the markets, and found some info about the trek to Machu Pichu. Now I plan to eat my massive papaya, laze in the sun, and later go take photos of the town at sunset. A beautiful day.

 

About luchinko


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Peru

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.