Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

To SoCal

TURKEY | Monday, 17 November 2008 | Views [423] | Comments [4]

First of all, everyone in the SoCal area, we are praying hard for you all. I was going to blog tonight, but after hearing about the fires, it will have to wait.  We are in Turkey, in Selçuk, and safe...but our hearts and thoughts are on SoCal.

 

Comments

1

Sorry for taking so long to post. The fires are crazy here. Robert and I were driving to Brea Mall on Saturday and could actually see flames from the freeway exit. They were closing freeways all around us. 91E, 57, 210...etc. We are safe...but thanks for keeping us in your prayers...you remain in ours.

Love you.

  Gina Montecastro Nov 19, 2008 6:34 AM

2

It is super super hot here for november. I love your pictures of Ephesus, so neat. :) Stay safe. I'm praying for you guys...

  Maria Nov 19, 2008 10:56 AM

3

Hey! Just want you to know that I love you! :-)

  Trishy Nov 22, 2008 9:05 AM

4

Jim and I were in AZ when the fires started... it was crazy!!! Fortunately I've heard that most everyone I know was spared the loss of their home... though friends of friends were not so lucky.

Now on to California's next season: Flood.

I miss you sister... I love you!

  "Sister" Nov 23, 2008 7:36 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Turkey

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.