Existing Member?

Chasing the Wind A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving. ~ Lao Tzu

Serendipity and Spontaneity

ITALY | Wednesday, 22 October 2008 | Views [650] | Comments [3]

We came to Agerola for three days.  Looks like we will be staying on til the weekend.  Everyday we run into new people and new friends and a lot of things are being thrown to us.  The new friends we have last night are taking us on a boat ride to Capri again on Friday.  And Saturday there is a musical festival.  Oh the joy of life.

There is a coffee shop across the square (our hostel is in San Lazarro Square) that have cappacinos for 1 Euro.  A deal is a deal, and I see no way around not getting one every single day.

Also, we finally got hold of some produce yesterday.  Thus far our diets have been consisting almost solely on pizza and pasta.  Not so much on the fruit or veggies as every time we attempt to find some, the shops are closed.  Therefore we are...let us just say not so regular.  We refer to it as playing the game, and winning the game if...well you know...if we are successful.  If you do not know what I am talking about, dont even worry about it.  Haha.  Everyone that has done any traveling will understand what that does to the system... =)

Ciao for now.  I need to learn how to put of photos, because it is BEAUTIFUL here.

 

Comments

1

hello my little world traveler. :)

sounds like you guys are just charming your way through italy. i'm so glad God is providing for you!

love you, miss you.

  shell Oct 23, 2008 1:11 AM

2

Good Luck winning the game!! Have fun this weekend at the music festival. Sidenote -- I hope your friend is feeling better. =) We miss you and think of you often!

  Gina Montecastro Oct 24, 2008 4:51 AM

3

I know that game... I wish you consistent wins... LOL... Man, I miss you!

  "Sister" Oct 28, 2008 4:03 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.