Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

August 14th, Thursday

BELGIUM | Thursday, 14 August 2008 | Views [436]

me and boy

me and boy

WELL we are not going to Greece because the flights didn't go through. BUT we are going to go to Barcelona instead, or somewhere else in Spain. And in half an hour hopefully we will go to a travel agency. By biiiike. 

Yesterday we saw the Mummy 3 and it was pretty dandy. I like those movies xD It went for two hours but it went super fast. Unlike Batman, which went for 2.5hours and felt like forever even though it was action packed. After the movie we went around Gent and the cafe we ended up going to was called... "De Maecht van Gent" which means "The Virgin of Gent." There were two sleazy older men sitting behind me who kept making weird oooo noises everytime a girl walked in and they both emitted loud sighs when a girl would leave. And they chain smoked and now my clothes stink from it. Creepy men. But we had a nice waiter ^^ We had cocktails and he didn't charge me for the extra €1 for fresh lemon and lime juice in one of mine. Niiiice. Parci and I both had Long Island Ice Teas, and I also had a Gin Fizz which had lemon and lime juice in it, white martini, gin, and white port. It was sour but I liked it ^^ I can't remember all the stuff the Long Island had in it, I think it was rum, gin, vodka, and tequila and some non alcoholic juices in it like coke and lemon juice. I didn't know that but Parci just told me then so there you go.

OH and soccor wasn't last night apparantly, it is tonight, so yay go Gent again.

Off to travel agency now. Isolde just got back from some place in Spain called Lloret de Mar, and it sounded really nice so that's one reason why we now chose Spain as our destination. And we want to leave by Sunday !

Lauren xoxox

ps: miss you too Brad :)

 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.