Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

August 16th- 18th (Saturday, Sunday and Monday)

BELGIUM | Monday, 18 August 2008 | Views [767]

such a cutie

such a cutie

On Saturday we went to see Christoph and An and baby Eline. But Parci calls Christoph Max, so I will call him that too because I didn't know his name was Christoph anyway.

CUTEST BABY! If you read my journal, then you MUST see the photos of their baby. She is so gorgeous and barely cries at all and pulls lots of faces ^^ And she is tiny as well because she was only ten days old. We gave Max and An their two poles that we bought and guess what! The poles are to be put over the cot to hold up the mosquito net that they bought. Smart stuff eh?

It took us a while to get to Max and An's house. In fact, it took us two hours. we left at 3pm, and arrived at 5pm, even though it is only a 10minute drive from Gent. But we had to get a bus to the city and Sint Pieter's Station, then a tram to a bus stop somewhere, and then onto bus number 54 for nearly half an hour I think. We stayed for a few hours and saw their house and it looks really great. They've done a lot of work with it and they've done a great job. I'm looking forward to visiting them again.


Oh and Filip came over when we got back and I drove his car xD

And I did pretty well considering it's my first time driving on that side of road and with the steering wheel and gears on the opposite side. Kudos to me :P

On Sunday Parci got us some food from the bakers and we ate it all, then alter we had a drink and fries in the city.

And TODAY we went to Mariakerke and got our plane tickets because WE ARE GOING TO SPAIN TOMORROW. I also went into the city on my own for the first time and bought some stuff for the upcoming week.

I should be leaving now though because I need to 'do my legs' and clean up a bit, and I should probably pack soon as well since it's 9pm and we are leaving at 7:30am :)

Over and out

 
 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.