Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

August 16th, Saturday

BELGIUM | Saturday, 16 August 2008 | Views [534]

A Bubble

A Bubble

I am going to type this after I eat some cornflakes I think. 

Ja so, on the 14th of August which was Thursday I believe, we booked our trip to Spain, and we went into Mariakerke to a travel agency there. We saw Isolde and her friends there, and they were booking another trip but I don't know when they are leaving. We have booked our trip to Barcelona and we leave on Tuesday around 11:30am I think, so we need to get to Brussels by 9:30am. Then we had a late lunch at some restaurant and went home. Parci went to the SOCCOR and due to my immense support for Gent in my two previous journals, they won the match against Sweden. Whilst he was gone, Fabianne took me into the city and I met Nele and Sarah. It was a good night and when the soccor finished, Parci and Timo met up with us in Gent.

Yesterday we slept in and didn't do much except I did a few exercises from my Dutch book and took photos of Parci blowing some bubbles. Then Filip came over and then left later, and Parci and I went into the city and ate fries adn burgers, then walked for half an hour trying to find Fabianne. We found her and Sarah and some weird guy came and sat with us, but he and Parci got along very well. He told me that he applied for a job in an amusement park to be one of the men standing around in a Kangaroo suit handing out pamphlets, and they wouldn't give him the job because he wasn't bilingual. Why does a kangaroo need to speak? I don't know.

Today we are going to see Parci's friend whose wife had a baby (the one we bought the two pole things for.)

Farewell all

 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.