Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

September 19th Friday

BELGIUM | Friday, 19 September 2008 | Views [787]

at the chocolate cafe

at the chocolate cafe

I've decided not to do a journal on Spain since everytime i try to get started on it, i get annoyed then depressedover it so i am just going to start my journals from since i got back, otherwise i will never type up anything.

firstly,congratulations to my father as he got married just over a week ago! :]

now for a journal entry!

On Wednesday we went to the expo at Flanders qnd we had free entry tickets. there was free food there and stuff and it was pretty fun and we stayed there for a few hours. I am going to upload some photos later.

Yesterday on Thursday it was our 11months together and parci surprised me by taking me to the citys castle and we looked around in it for about 2hours i think, then he took me to the chocolate cafe, then we ate dinner, and saw a movie. i loved the castle and the view from it was amazing! at the chocolate cafe i had a hot chocolate with amaretto in it and it was incredibly strong so parci finished it for me. shame on me! then we ate fries and a kebeb, then saw the movie get smart which i LOVED. i used to watch the series when i was younger but the movie was great. i didnt know it was even out though since it had been out in australia a month before i left the country.

today we did some boring stuff with paperwork and were lazy anyway coz its our second day for anniversary due to the original time difference. so for parci, the 18th is the right day but for me the right day is the 19th, which is today. we watched a movie at home tonight, it was called evan almighty. id seen it before but i still enjoyed it a second time around. he has to build an ark and animals follow him everywhere. its the same guy from the movie "get smart".

Oh and fingers crossed for me since i applied for a job at the irish pub and may get called in for an interview!!! i hope to get a job since im in desperate need for it. other things i have been busy doing as well as applying for work is getting paperwork, going to the VDAB, applying for dutch lessons which i will be sitting an exam for on monday at 9am, and getting pissed at the embassies. can you beleive they wont help me with my passport and now i need to send all my stuff to paris, iv also bought a book to replace my stolen library book, and wasted 100euros on a retainer for my teeth that i dont think fits properly. and now im getting annoyed again so i had better finish this now.

thats all from me for now and i will upload some photos

love lauren xoxox

 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.