Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

July 24th, Thursday

BELGIUM | Thursday, 24 July 2008 | Views [494] | Comments [3]

phillip checking out parcis foamy  beer moustache

phillip checking out parcis foamy beer moustache

On Tuesday I went shopping with Parcis mum and bought some stuff, and when I came back, we went to the festival and met Phillip and Raaaaaaaa (I can't remember the name properly so I'm sorry, but it sounds a bit like Raaaaaa I think). Raaaa had a cool horn on his bike, and Phillip had a strange drinking tube thing that looked like a breathiliser. I took heaps of photos of things and we walked and ended up at a beer place. We sat on chairs in the road and I had cherry beer, which is ok for the first half but then it tastes funny. I took a picture of it. I took pictures of them with their beers as well. Then we carried on through the festival and saw lots of weird people, then Tristan and Fabbianne joined us and we ate 'spitburgers' from a burger store. Interesting name eh? Indeed. We toured around and saw odd stuff, like things dressed up as what I assumed to be dinosaurs in robes, then people dressed up from medievil times and a big table of food. I love how over here they have really old buildings and then at the bottom they have a big concert and stage area set up. I took some photos but I dont think it came out too well.  Later on, without Phillip and Raaaaaaaaaa, we went to an Illusionist show which was all in dutch but i really liked it. I gathered that the girl thought she was fat and that the guy wanted to marry her. I thought the tricks were pretty cool though. Thennnnnnnn we went and sat in a bar i think, then got a tram so Fabbianne could go home (i need to find out how to spell her name) and then our bus took ages to come so we played with the button on a building that changes the coours of the lights on the buildings walls, and AND AND i got to see the red light district which was a fun experience! There really are red lights there and its a street full of windows and they all look really bitchy but  think that goes with the job. Some weird people were there so we didnt stay long and then we got a cab home. Then Tristan and Parci played counterstrike and I went to bed.

Then later that night around 4am, the place where we bought spitburgers blew up and it was on the news. Big boom.

And yesterday, we did NOTHING. Uhu that is right. But it's ok coz I'm on vacation :D

And today, I helped clean the house by Vacuuming and stuff. And later on we are going to town I think, and tomorrow night we are seeing Kenneth because he just got back from Turkey. Gobble gobble.

I'm still doing my dutch but it's annoying coz I feel so slow and I haven't finished the first page of my book yet and I want to know what happens!

Grrr

I check this every day so leave a damn comment or I'll stop writing.

xx

Comments

1

Look, that's me on the picture! :-p
And yes... it's true... if i don't use my "breathiliser" i drink BEER !!!(of course)

  It's "Filip" :-) Jul 25, 2008 5:09 AM

2

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm beer =)

  stan the man Jul 28, 2008 5:17 AM

3

mmmmmmmmmmmmm filip ;)

  Parci Jul 28, 2008 10:07 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.