Existing Member?

Lauren's Space "Shenonkablonk."

July 21st, Monday

BELGIUM | Monday, 21 July 2008 | Views [380] | Comments [1]

lauren parci and cool man pascall

lauren parci and cool man pascall

Aha I got an email from my old boss civilly informing me he won't pay me for my 28hours work from last financial year. That is how I interepreted it. Joy of Joys.

I messaged out my new number to numerous people and got no replies until i resent them this morning and two ppl replied. If you want my number then leave a comment asking, but no one will because for some reason, you all seem to be scared of pressing the 'add comment' button. Shameful.

On Saturday night we went to the Gent Festivities with Pascal (you can see photos in my latest gallery) and I have to say that Pascal is pretty fun. We cruised around, met people Parci knew (it's inevitable not to meet anyone because he seems to know everyone) and we ate BickyBurgers later on. We paid for two and somehow ran off with 3. The festival is really realy big here and it is so crowded and difficult to get through the people to where we want to go. there are concerts going on everywhere. There are stalls everywhere. They even have stalls selling tables of underwear and bras next to lolly stalls and toy ones and then the fun stuff like the stalls witht he little ducks that you have to pick up with a rod. We met up with another group later on and you can see photos of them in the gallery as well. Parci and I left fairly early around 1:30am and walked to a frieten shop and ate fries and fanta before walking home because there were no more buses left at that hour on a Sunday morning. We didn't do anything for all of Sunday until about 11pm when we went to see some fireworks which were cool. Parci got some good photos of them and a few movies of the fireworks going off. Then we got home around midnight.

Today was Monday and it was a national public holiday so we ate a late lunch and didn't really do anything today either. Parci and I played some games, one was called Pisa and its liek the tower of pisa and we have to balance little men on it after rolling dice and if you unbalance it and the men fall off then u have to keep them, and the person who gets rid of all their men first wins. then we played dominos with triangle number pieces and it hurt my brain a bit. Then we ate dinner and now i am typing this, then I might go over some dutch. or keep reading this book I've got. It's really big and amusing but at the same time nothing seems to happen in it. Like yesterday, I read 200 pages and all that happened really was that a man walked out on his fiance then returned n now they are happy, and an old man (who is convinced that his eczma is cancer,) tried to cut his eczma out with some scissors and passed out and ended up in hospital. And the gay guy's bf left him. 3 main events spread over 200pages!

Tomorrow I'm going to the optomistrist because I've lost a screw from my glasses, and then shopping with Parci's mum, and then to the doctors because Parcis reflux is bad. Then I wanna go back to the festival!

Lauren

Comments

1

Hey Princess, sounds and looks like you are having fun and meeting lots of interesting people, if I was on the list for your number then I did not recieve it, please try again. P.S Maybe you should get a new book!
Take care

  Dad Jul 22, 2008 12:46 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.