Existing Member?

Roving Wild Little adventures through this bea-U-tiful planet of ours :)

Tengo fotos!

HONDURAS | Thursday, 13 March 2008 | Views [836] | Comments [1]

Dad- that was the funniest reply I've ever had...I laughed out loud and the guy next to me in the internet cafe gave me a weird look :P

All right, so good news! I'm spending like 2 hours uploading 120 pictures to Facebook today! So anyone who wants to may now see at least SOME of the pictures from Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Honduras!

Also, some hippie jokes. Cause you all know how I hate those damn hippies!

How do you get 20 hippies into a phone booth? Throw in a joint.
How do you get them out? Throw in a bar of soap.


How many hippies does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Hippies don't screw in lightbulbs, they screw in sleeping bags.

Why do so many hippies live in Eugene, Oregon? There's no work there.

Why did the hippie cross the road? Who else would follow a chicken around?

Where can you hide money from a hippie? Under a bar of soap.

Why do hippies wave their arms when they dance? To keep the music out of their eyes.

Why wasn't Jesus born at a Rainbow Gathering? Because God couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

What do you call a hippie with a haircut? The defendant.

What kind of cigarettes does a hippie smoke? Yours.

Q: How many deadheads does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: 40,000. One to change the lightbulb, 499 to tape the event, 15,000 to dance and twirl in ecstasy, 5000 to sit and grumble that "they used to change 'em better in the old days", 5,000 to wander around outside with (mix and match) one finger in the air, calling out "doses", "da kine", "veggie burritos", "groovy dyes", "guats", "spare change", "gas/motel/food money", 4000 to wander around outside dancing at the cars with the tunes blasting from the tape decks, lining up at the balloon trucks, 100 scalpers selling fake bulbs, 400 state/local/federal officers looking for all the above...oh, yeah, and 10,000 to follow the old burned out one to the next town.

Comments

1

Great to see a picture of you kiddo and will look at Facebook with Mom to visually keep track of the adventure.
Love you and glad you got a laugh when you read my comments. Nothings better then a smile :-)
Dad

  Wayne Mar 15, 2008 3:14 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Honduras

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.