Existing Member?

AdventurSpirit Travel memories fade fast if not recorded. This is an account of my travels - and adventure spirit...

Changwon... Hardcore karaoke freakssss!

SOUTH KOREA | Monday, 12 February 2007 | Views [2440]

Jung dropped us off opposite Changwon Bus Terminal where we met up with Julie's uncle. Julie's Uncle is COOOOL!! Hotted up turbo charged black car (not sure what model coz it's a korean make).

Got to their house and met TanBi - the cutest shiztsu X chihuahua in history. She was pretty shy at first and hated to be petted by strangers, but by the end of dinner, she was - almost - eating out of our hands....

Talking about dinner, Julie's aunt put such a big spread of home cooked korean meal. Was sooooo yummy! I love homecooked korean... there's just a certain something about the taste, it's almost like you can taste the love that was put into preparing it, something that food at resturants lack...

After dinner, it was off to korean karaoke... and sing we did... after a few bottles of lemon shoju. Check out the YouTube URL!! Dont know how it ended up, we drank more than 15 bottles of shoju (bulk of which Martin and Ethan had - after Ethan foolishly suggested drinking out of the bottle!!) Everyone was sort of drunk - even Julie was lying on the couch asleep before Ethan woke her as she was missing all the fun. Back to Julie's relo's house and her aunt and uncle broke out more beer.... wooooo heee! Was 2am before we were all coaxed into bed.

Up at 8am the next day, thinking we could make the next bus/train - unfortunately the train was booked out, so we had to catch the bus. Apparantly Martin had been chucking up all night, and Ethan started chucking in the morning.... and chucked on the bus (3 times) and chucked again after getting off the bus (not that I was counting - heh heh). In fairness to him, the busride was horrific, starting and stopping, and super stuffy. I myself felt unwell after the busride... so did Julie.

But all in all, even though it was a short visit, we had a blast. Changwon rocks! Shaun (Sung Hyun) and Jasmine (Goon Im) rock! Julie's uncle and auntie rocks! and of course cutie pie Tanbi rocks!!!

See you in June07 Jasmine!!!! We'll take you around Melbourne when you come for sure!!!!!

Cutie pie TanBi

Cutie pie TanBi

Tags: Laughter

 

 

Travel Answers about South Korea

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.