Existing Member?

My Dumb Idea

For the Love of Mike

CHINA | Sunday, 6 September 2009 | Views [316] | Comments [2]

Ok well here is the problem, when I preview the stories the videos load fine for me. I get to watch myself in all my stupidity, the volume is a little low though. However Worldnomads offers two options for video upload, vimeo and youtube. I chose vimeo because it is not a blocked site in China, for youtube to work I have to go through a proxy site and it is a pain in the butt to upload video. The vimeo videos should be embedded intot he story but they take like 15 mins to load the first time then just 2 mins all the time after that. So please try again, i am going to try and upload some to youtube but I am not sure how succesful that will be. So Comment me back and let me know.

Comments

1

the video's worked fine for us, loaded right up with out any waiting time. maybe the problem is on your end. they have been interesting so far, keep them coming.

  gail Sep 7, 2009 5:37 AM

2

have viewed a few of the videos. glad ur doing better currently cuz i was starting to feel pretty sad for u. i can't imagine how those first few days must have been. glad ur in touch! great to see ur face along w/the words... though i could totally picture u when i'm reading!

  jaime Sep 10, 2009 4:54 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.