Existing Member?

Edge of Chaos 2011/2012

Florianopolis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGENTINA | Friday, 25 February 2011 | Views [468]

this place is amazing..beaches, mountains, forests, surf, women, bars..its heaven..could definitely come back and live here one day..

our hostel (backpacker share house) is unreal...its over a little inlet so you cant drive you have to walk the last few hundred meters..

our first day here we went to a pool party called p12 whihc is basically for the rich and famous..women in bikinis and high heels etc..we got completely out of control and had a crazy day..we got home about 1 and i met some girls from NZ who i tagged along with to this unreal bar on the beach..i had no shes, wallet or shirt (they got stolen at p12), but after running home to put a shirt on they let me in..i also had blood all over my hands and feet but they took pity n me..it was an amazing night..

They net day we went hiking to some beautiful beaches..i tought it was more of a stroll and so had no shoes shirt or sunsccreen..my feet were ripped apart by the end of it..great f8n though..

the food at the hstel is amazing and so each night we have a big family dinner, cards and drinks..

lach and i hired scooters on monday and went ripping around the islandd..it was a mission but so much fin..lach nearly died a couple of times (they drive on the right hand side of the road, but all in all we werent too bad.

That nigt we drunk at the hostel and went to the beach and beach bar with the NZ girls..nothing too crazy but still alot of fun, drinking on the beach in the rain at 3 in the mrning..

On tuesday we all went for a drive to some beaches south of floripa with a big group from the hostel..to get to the beaach we had to be punted across the inlet which was a novelty!

We chilled on the beach for a while then it poured ain..we all scrambled back across the inlet and had beers at a beach bar for the rest of the afternoon..that night we went to a samba club (still cant quite get it) and danced the night away..

we chilled right out on wednesday and had a massive game f beach soccer.we saw the NZ girls off and had beers with some new lads..we got some pretty crazy drinking games going and then went to a famour rock and roll club..there was a welll konw spanish band playing and they were really good..we danced aroud with some ppl from the hostel and then myself and 2 aussie girs got a oft back to the hostel in the back of some brazilian guys cherokee..they even bought us a beer on the way home!!!

Loving this place, its going to be hard to leave but we are meeting up with our friend charlie tonight so it should be an epic farewell..yew

About grizzly_bear


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.