Existing Member?

Edge of Chaos 2011/2012

6/1/2011 - Partying, Che, Waterfalls, Germany

ARGENTINA | Tuesday, 8 February 2011 | Views [463] | Comments [1]

Saturday night in Cordoba..epic..we cruised for the majority of the day, went for a couple of walks and got a hair cut..i asked for a trim (obviously she didnt understand as she only spoke spanish), and she took to may hair with clippers..by the time i stopped her she had hacked half my hair off, and as such i had no choice but to go with the good old crew cut..lesson in that..

We drank at the hostel on saturday night, had a family dinner of hamburgers in the outside courtyard and listed to music..at about 12.30 we went to a cocktail bar which was really nice..before heading out lach and I went on a mission to find coke (dont stress jen and ger) obviously still alive hahah..we asked a couple of taxi drivers and on the 3rd attempt we struck gold. We went out into the suburbs (bit sketchy as the driver could also understand no english). We stopped at a police check point and then continued on to some of the dodgiest suburbs i have seen. We stopped at one place and then another, turning off the meter so as not to draw attenton..unfortunatle (or fortunately) the taxi driver could not get any ringht now, so we decided to cut our losses and head back into town .

We partied at an amazing club, met some locals and cruised home about 5. Will fell asleep in a park and was woken up by policia, but we all made it home safe and well.

Sunday was an awesome day.. we were still drunk when we woke up and walked to alicias hostel, we boarded the bus and headed for the home of che guevara..it was an interesting place, show casing the life of an extraordinary man..from there we continued into the countryside, to a german village..we had a beautiful steak for luch and then hiked to a waterfall in the mountain side..We were the only ppl to go swimming (everyone was taking pics of us) and it was beautfful, crystal clea and icy. From there we bussed it back to cordoba..we got in bout 8.30, watched the superbowwl and had a few beers before hitting the sack.

Comments

1

Hey Tom...thanks for the updates, and remember...moderation!!...lol...we're all good here, and excited for your adventures....

  ger Feb 8, 2011 8:19 AM

About grizzly_bear


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.