Existing Member?

GPzMike Abroad

t-15 days

USA | Friday, 18 June 2010 | Views [312]

The pressure is coming on full force now. Trying to tie up loose ends at the apartment so I can begin moving it into storage units. All the 'big ticket items' have sold like the entertainment center, desks, dresser, stereo equipment, etc. Down to 2 motorcycles that I guess I'm just going to have to keep as nobody seems to think they are worth what I think they are worth. Funny how that works. If I had to let one go for a song I think it would be the Honda F4 - I've got too much history with the F2. A friend has kindly offered her garage for storage of them but I'd rather they be purchased. I may just have to swallow my ... something or other ... and sell them for very little. It's VERY hard to let go of things! Especially things we still love.


American Airlines is limiting my baggage and I've talked and talked with them to no avail. A few days ago I contacted KPIX Channel 5 to ask if they'd lend a hand and they are making calls on my behalf. Basically AA has changed the baggage rules after I purchased my ticket and are telling me I am bound by the new rules. Seems to me an agreement/contract was made AND it's for a good cause so seems like a no brainer to me...but not so to AA. Or at least not yet? Hope!

About gpzmike


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.