Existing Member?

Gauri's Adventures

Jumping off boats

ITALY | Saturday, 9 June 2007 | Views [390]

I JUMPED OFF A BOAT TODAY! Today we spent the whole morning at the beach. While we were at the beach, we rented a peddle boat and peddled down to two other beaches. It is actually really hard to peddle in the ocean as opposed to just a lake. And we had 4 people so on our way back in Natalie and Morgan had to abandon ship so Katie and I got bring the boat back into port. Around 2 we went to a different part of the island and took a boat ride. There were only about 20 people on the boat and it took us around part of the island. There was a certain spot that was pretty secluded and they stopped the boat and dropped anchor and we were allowed to jump off the boat into the ocean. I didn’t want to at first, but I’m really glad I did, it was probably one of the most exciting things I have done in Italy! After the boat ride, we got some pizza (2 in one day, yessss!) and just walked around until our bus back to our rooms. We swam a lot today so we didn’t really want to go out because we were tired. Another day at the beach tomorrow!

Tags: Adrenaline

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.