Existing Member?

Gauri's Adventures

Let's Talk!

ITALY | Wednesday, 30 May 2007 | Views [346]

I didn’t go to school today because I was so tired from working so late but around 1, we met our teacher and her friend for pranzo and to have a conversation exchange. We went to this place to get sandwiches and they were really good because you could pick what bread, meat and cheese you wanted. I had a salami and mozzarella di bufala sammy on foccacia bread. De-lish! The salami was good because it was like home salami not the fatty one they have here everywhere else. After we got sandwiches we went and sat in Piazza Savonarola and talked for about and hour and a half. It was really good because we only spoke Italian so it was a really good practice. We are going to meet next week and only speak English one day, and Italian another day. I really enjoy it because I know Paola wants to learn to speak English well and we want to learn to speak Italian well so we are all in the same boat even if she is our teacher. After lunch, I came home and took a nap. Everyone went out to Central Park, so Katie and I were going to go out to a place called Luna for live music but I was too tired and only made it out to get paid and then come home and go back to bed.

Tags: People

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.