Existing Member?

Gauri's Adventures

Shots, shots, shots!

ITALY | Friday, 18 May 2007 | Views [314]

My camera is FINALLY HERE! After school, I went to Zoe to upload some pictures and while I was sitting there Chiara sent me a text and said that it had finally arrived! She told me she would bring it to brunch on Saturday but Katie, Morgan and I were going to go for a walk so I decided to just ask if I could come get it later. We went out looking for black flats for me, a camera charger for Morgan and a white skirt for Katie. We ended up with no camera charger, bronze flats and beaded sandals. I love my new flats though and they were only 15 euro at San Lorenzo Market! I met Chiara after we stopped at the internet and picked up my package. I was so excited to finally have my camera, Gauri without her camera is not really Gauri! When I came home and opened my package I was so excited because Geeta sent me a penguin from the STL zoo. I named it Bert and now him and Bubbles (Morgan’s turtle) are friends and hang out on the couch. At night, we went to Red Garter for our “red party” with Francesco. His soccer team is red and was playing so we were all supposed to were red and only have red drinks. It worked for the first few drinks like red wine, and red shots but after we started to get a little more drunk, we just picked drinks and didn’t really care! I have discovered that being drunk is only a problem when you don’t remember how many shots you have taken. I have the proof of 3 that Katie and I took by ourselves when we had nothing else to do, and apart from that, I don’t really remember! After the Garter, Emilio, Marco and two of their friends met us and we headed to Blob. Emilio and one of his weirdo friends were the only ones that came with us to Blob, but it was still fun. We took another shot, stupid Morgan wanted to take a shot of Captain Mo’ so that was fun… if I remembered it I’m sure it would have been fun. Anyways, we are all still weirded out by the fact that no one in Europe really knows how to dance to hip hop. Losers…

Tags: I should have known better!

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.