Existing Member?

Another trip part 2 The amazing adventures of a lass from Belle Isle!!

Typhon!

HONG KONG | Friday, 22 August 2008 | Views [838] | Comments [5]

Well today was afree day off due to Typhon 9 alert! Having said that oblivious to it in my room so dont be worrying about me I am away from the falling scaffold and moving buildings!!

have added some photos of little apart!!! Little being the operative word! Thank goodness for the laptop today going stir crazy! Stormy weather forecast for next few days serves me right for thinking about going to the beach!! Hope to check out districts for flat hunting and visit some family of friends at the weekend which should be fun.

Training and planning next week so hope to be busier and get into the flow of it all.

Come on guys don't leave blogging up to Jo and Max you know what they are like hogging the airwaves!

Lots a love

Tracey xx

Comments

1

Sorry everyone, I have been selfish and monopolised this blog and I have upset Fozzy. I am ashamed of my behaviour and will be silent from now.....byee....Xx

  Maximus Aug 23, 2008 5:10 AM

2

Well, how disappointing!!!!! Ive kept as quiet as I can for as long as I can and NOBODY has posted anything. Tracey my darling, if it wasn't for me you would be all alone in this big world!!!! Please remember this if I visit, I want the best corner of the room!!! Well seeing as Im the only one that cares, I wil fill you in on the last couple of days. Nothing much happened to be honest, Ellis's GCSE's but you know about that, Leeds Fest is in full swing, Joseph and Ellis are both there. First festival visit for Els, will have to see how she liked it without shower, clean toilets (ANY toilets tbh....) and of course, full length mirrors and eight changes of clothes a day...!! Oh to be young again.
I was in France last wknd with girlies/oldies....I was the youngest. Yay!! Have you seen FB fotos?? French Immigration didn't seem to find our wigs as amusing as we did. The French are a strange nation... It was pretty rural where we were, Pontivy area, a tiny little village. Lovely for a long weekend but COULD NOT live there. NO PEOPLE ANYWHERE!!!
One week left of school hols then bk to normal life.....walking to and from school several times a day and counting down the days til Xmas hols. Joy....I am so happy in my profession(!)
Lots and lots of Tingley Love
XxXx


  Maximus Aug 25, 2008 2:07 AM

3

Jo????????

Hello?????

HELLLLLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!??????

Well knickers to you then.....

  Maximus Aug 25, 2008 2:10 AM

4

Hi

Wasn't sure if we were allowed out of the naughty corner yet!! I knew as soon as she got that 'Teacher' title it wouldn't take Miss Emms long to don her bossy breeches ;0)

I've been busy socialising this weekend - an 80th birthday party and a baby naming ceremony. Both lovely. There was a children's entertainer at the naming ceremony yesterday - never seen such a miserable face. She had charged them £200 and did a couple of hours then had the cheek to charge people for face painting!! We could do a much better job - tho not sure about wearing the idiotic outfit!!

Am dreading the end of the school hols cos it means the end of the summer and any chance of decent weather, dark nights and roads clogged up again. Am expecting Asda to have the Christmas stuff in next time I go.

Hey Trace not only those young whipper snappers get good exam results. Fay got an A grade in her A level art. Not bad for a 68 year old!

Have you find any drama groups out there? You can't let all that theatrical experience go to waste.

Jo xx



  Jo Sav Aug 25, 2008 10:34 PM

5

Hi Tracey

Glad you are safe and settling in to your new life. Hope the weather improves soon.
I've just been arranging a visit to Jonathans in Oct will be nice to see them again.

Keep in touch

Alison

  Alison Aug 26, 2008 8:01 PM

About fozzy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.