Existing Member?

Another trip part 2 The amazing adventures of a lass from Belle Isle!!

Commercialism!!

USA | Sunday, 18 November 2007 | Views [853] | Comments [5]

Sorry guys I'm back.

I wish I had been by the pool!! Cloudy and too busy entertaining 4 under 7's!! Having said that it does include a trip to Disney for breakfast with Minnie & friends! As well as a trip to the beach! It's saturday night and I am babysitting overnight!! while Cath & Ian live it up in a posh hotel!! I thought this was suppose to be a break from the norm!!! 

Can't complain really it's lovely to spend time with them.

Thanksgiving next week, Cath has invited everyone and his dog ! I have volunteered to do veggie dish and dessert although they seem reluctant not sure they think I can cook!!!

How cold is it at home? Still not got coat or shoes for New York & of course my journey home to fab Rotherham !!!

Take care

Tracey xxx

Tags: Family

 

Comments

1

Max I hear you can get laser treatment now for hairy ones!!

Christmas shopping warning to you all - it results in broken ribs so don't do it!!

Having returned from a week in the sun and trying to pretend Christmas is not looming I had to finally admit to it. I decided to brave Meadowhell on Thursday as I was in the area. BIG MISTAKE!! The shopping was fine but on the return to the car with my Santa purchases I had an altercation in the car park - patch of oil. As I did a triple pike reverse - I could be entering the Olympics with a move like that - I managed to crack two of my ribs. Didn't realise it at the time as I was assisted by two OAP's. So, I can now not sneeze, cough, laugh, lie down flat or turn over. Please heed this warning - Christmas shopping is a dangerous sport and should be avoided at all costs!!

Tracey sounds like you are in training for your return to reality big style. Make the most of your last few weeks before reality hits.

Love
Jo xx

  Jo Sav Nov 19, 2007 7:37 AM

2

Jo you really are a malingerer

Maxine

  Maxine Nov 19, 2007 9:58 PM

3

Sorry to hear about your accident Jo! You poor thing. Hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like you in training for your return home Trace! It's great that Cath and Ian can have some time to themselves so thank goodness for Auntie Tracy!
Enjoy your last few weeks.
Well Steve and I should have gobe to Venice at the weekend with Helena and Ged for Helena's 40th but train strikes in France stopped us going! It's been planned for 6 months and we were all so excited! The whole point of the trip was to go on the train, 1st class, to Venice on overnight sleeper! Bummer! We went to London and had a decadent day on Friday but not quite the same! Helena was gutted as you can imagine!!

Spanish classes still going well! Keeping busy!

Take care,

Love Lizzie

  Liz Ascham Nov 21, 2007 3:17 AM

4

Tracey..........? Have you run away with Johnny....? Where art thou.............? Hellooooooooo......? This is ridiculous. Why aren't you answering me.....? Are we no longer a couple......? Is this your way of telling me its over.......? Do want a divorce.....? We need to talk. Counselling? Professional help? (Not wrong there I hear everyone cry!!)

  Maxine Nov 28, 2007 4:53 AM

5

Hope your last few days go well Tracey! Not long to go now. I expect your busy and making the most of your time. Have a safe flight etc and speak soon.
Love Lizzie

  Liz Ascham Nov 29, 2007 12:05 AM

About fozzy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.