Existing Member?

Another trip part 2 The amazing adventures of a lass from Belle Isle!!

Back to the cold

USA | Thursday, 29 November 2007 | Views [628] | Comments [3]

H Guys

Sorry not been in touch, what with babysitting, shopping and relaxing body scrubs at the spa!!! Not had  a moment !

In New York now staying with a friend in Green wich village it's ace. Went to Ellis and Liberty island yesterday adn today planned a bit of culture at the MET but shopping took over!!!

A few tops and shorts and no hair dryer is fine in the jungle but not in down town Manhatten !!!

Will be in touch soon with fotos, off to Toronto today

Take care and thanks for all messages texts etc

LOL

TRACEY XXX

Tags: Snow

 

Comments

1

At last we know your alive. We have been busy talking to our other friends from Alwoodley and Bramley who are also travelling. I have to say at least you will be ready for the cold when you get back to Rawmarsh as we have had to put up with it here in Leeds whislt you have been away ha ha. Take care and dont be too suprised by all the CHRISTMAS decorations when you land in the UK. Debs Tress and Chris.

  Debby Nov 30, 2007 1:42 AM

2

Hi Tracey

The ribs are thankfully on the mend. The only thing that hurts now is going from sitting up to lying down and then back up again!! Bed time and mornings are interesting and noisy :0)

Can't believe you're on the last leg of the trip. Hope it hasn't gone too quickly for you. Am sure you've got loads of fab memories to keep you going for a while. Will not be surprised if top of your lis is saving for more travels?!

Glad you had a lovely time with Cath and the kids.

Enjoy Toronto.

Can't wait to see you

(Max do you reckon we can squeeze another party in at hers before she gets back??)

Love Jo xx

Love Jo xx

  Jo Sav Dec 1, 2007 4:31 AM

3

Hi Trace

Nice to hear from you madam!!!
Hope Toronto was good and not too chilly just yet. Sure New Yorks a bit nippy too. Alls well this end, house repairs are coming on a treat. We've done a few alterations, you now live in a bedsit, we have let the rest of the house to some needy tramps. When I say 'let', they are actually living there rent free, didn't think you would mind?? Only twelve of them and I have left some Febreeze with them so the stench shouldn't be tooooo bad. Each of them brought a scruffy mongrel and they are residing in your old bedroom. Keith says he'll make a start on the roof any day now.....
Any road up, enjoy the next few days, take it easy and can't wait to see you. Honest, I'm not joking!!!
Are we having a big shindig when you get home?? The tramps are desperate to meet you.

Love Maxi babes Xx

ps Jo, I think another party at Traceys is VERY rude! We've had nine already. I think you are one of those women who are take, take, take. You haven't mucked in with the rebuilding at all. All you did was swan off to Cyprus and bring alcohol to the parties... Bit of a cheek if you ask me.

  Maxine Dec 4, 2007 12:26 AM

About fozzy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.