Existing Member?

look out world here we come Here there everywhere wherever we shall roam you can join us.

JOHNSONVILLE

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 26 May 2009 | Views [420]

Well what a difference it makes having your own lap top on your journey.Photos downloaded and story wrote at the end of a lovely day on the river.

We took the boat up the Tambo river on a day that was wonderfully warm for the last week in May. The scenery was so beautiful with black swans and pelicans floating down the river.The sea eagles were also flying high above the water hoping to catch a fish. Which is something we were unable to manage.

We will take the boat down to Metung and try our luck there tomorrow.

The unit is really good and has more beds than we even need...it sleeps 8.Great kitchen and lounge room and very clean and comfortable.Bream Lodge is also where Bill Sheridan used to come with the Beaumaris RSL fishing club for many a year.The photo of his big catch back in 1995 is from the camp kitchen where no doubt many a story of the one that got away was told many a night over a cold beer.Check out the photos in gallery under Johnsonville.

All for now.

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.