Existing Member?

look out world here we come Here there everywhere wherever we shall roam you can join us.

Dubrovnik to Italy

ITALY | Tuesday, 2 December 2008 | Views [605]

Having left the most beautiful Dubrovnik we caught the ferry across to Bari.Ferry journey very interesting spent the night talking to 3 Australian guys who have been travelling the world. Hi Matthew,Paul and Alex if you are reading this.

Arived in Bari and was blown away by the filth and the bodies sleeping around the station.Found hotel which was average but charged the earth,evening meal in hotel had to be one of the worst we have ever had anywhere and cost us 50 euro(ioo Aus)room 300 aus!!!

Left there next day for Napoli thinking this will be better....wrong even worse not just the homeless but all the beggars plus the ladies of the night except it was day time and boy were they unatractive old fat hags plus once again the streets were putrid.

Thought time to leave and go up the coast which I must say was an improvement.Tuscany coast is all you have read even in winter it is beautiful.

We have stayed at a town called Ventimiglia and it is great.There is snow on the hills and the sea has 3-4 metre waves but it is really a great little town.

Tomorrow we head off to France where we have booked a villa for a week in Carcassone. Where we will do day trips around the area before heading for Spain...we will be at Almeria for Christmas and New Year where I hope to get all photos put on.

More to follow

mor to

 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.