Existing Member?

Roon the Globe Nadia's trip around the world in 365 days :)

Merry Christmas..Everyone!!!

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 24 December 2010 | Views [453] | Comments [3]

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone, who hasn't already seen my e-card on Facebook especially. Hope everyone has a great time, Santa is good to you and you all eat and drink plenty :)

Spending my first Christmas away from home is going to be a bit strange but don't worry about me..i am planning on keeping very busy the whole day. I have a champagne breakfast at the hostel at 10am then heading down to Bondi Beach for a goon-tastic party with all the other crazy, orphan backpackers - me and my roomie Laura are taking turkey sandwiches. Late afternoon i'm going over to Manly to meet my pal Lisa and we'll have another wee picnic and watch the sunset somewhere around there. Soo as much as i would do anything to be back home and in the snow with my family, i can't really think of a better way to be spending the day :)

I will hopefully speak to some special people on Skype on the day so until then..ENJOY!!

 

Comments

1

Aww, you look fab with your santa hat in the sun, must be weird tho. Starting to get in to xmas chill mode here - the panic is over! time to relax and enjoy. Miss you Nadz but loads of xmas's still to come. Have the best time on the beach (no swimming after goon please) Hope to catch you on skype tomorrow. Love you.xxxxxxxx

  Mum Dec 24, 2010 7:55 PM

2

Look at you in your wee Santa hat! Enjoy your strange christmas in the sun. We'll all miss you so much. Have got you on top of the tree now, will send photos. Lots of love and hugs from hyper children ( Megan hasn't drawn a breath in a week now) xxx.

  Auntie claire Dec 24, 2010 8:12 PM

3

Merry Christmas Nadia!!!!!!!!!! Hope your having a wonderful day in the sun with your picnics - they sound amazing! Anyways take care lady - loving your Santa hat :-) xxx

  ashley Dec 24, 2010 9:38 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.