Existing Member?

Canadian Adventures The world is a giant book, if you don't travel you're only reading the first page!

3rd Ashes Test, WACA 06

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 16 December 2006 | Views [528]

Heya Cricket Lovers,

After much stress I managed to get 6 tixs for the boys and I to go to the first two days of the 3rd Ashes test at the WACA. It was stinking hot but the (midstrength) beer was cold and we were sitting with the fanatics and paying out on the barmy army. Included in the ticket was a fanatics 'Tour of Duty' shirt and song book with some very cheesy lyrics. Unfortunately we weren't there the day Gilly almost broke Viv Richards' record for the fastest test century or when Huss got his ton, but it was an awesome couple of days.

After the first day we went for post game beers at the Royal when Warney, Pidge and Symmo all rocked up. Birdy and I couldn't get up the guts to go and ask them for autographs ;-(   Worse still, we couldn't even con Birdy's missus into asking either as she was worried that Warney might hit on her! Probably fair enough too!

Bring on the World Cup!!

Keep Smiling, Ben.

Tags: Friends

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.