Existing Member?

We must go.... ...live to feed the hungry, stand beside the broken.

I'll love ya tomorrow

USA | Saturday, 28 July 2007 | Views [515]

Ah, tomorrow. We start our final project of the summer. Collegiate. I am SO excited about this one. Approx. 90 participants, all college aged or above. So, basically, it should be a breeze. It should also be really intense and worshipful. These are all things i hope for. But above all things, i hope for the Lord to be fully present and fully realized this week. And not only in the lives of the students, but in my life, as well. Lately, I have struggled with a desire to know Christ more. Sure, i knew that it would be good...that i probably SHOULD read Scripture more, and i probably SHOULD spend more time in prayer...but no real desire was in me. I feel much better about this today...and maybe it's because i've gotten a rush of excitement over the last camp and getting to go home and getting back to school, yada yada....but I pray that i have a sincere desire to know Christ and to show Him everyday. To glorify, to pray, to worship, to breathe in fully the mercy and grace of our Living God.

Tags: South Carolina

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.