Existing Member?

We must go.... ...live to feed the hungry, stand beside the broken.

Missing my Florida team

USA | Wednesday, 6 June 2007 | Views [500] | Comments [2]

Well....we left yesterday and drove to Mobile, AL. I'm sitting in a La Quinta hotel room, getting ready to pack it up and move it out to New Orleans for about a week. We are going down there to work with Project N.O.A.H. (disaster relief). So...we were assigned to a National Staff Member named Bill Kisner. He also has one other team under him-that's the Florida team. We have spent a lot of time with them, getting to know them and yesterday, as we were leaving Georgia, at least one member of each team was texting each other over the course of 5 horus! Ha..we're basically obsessed with each other! But they are wonderful! If you think about it or feel led, please pray for them as well: their names are Lauren, Rachel, Matthew and Derrik. They are wonderful and i miss them very much! Keep praying!

Tags: Relaxation

Comments

1

hey hun!
just wanted to let you know that i dearly miss you and am SO EXCITED for you this summer--God is going to use you in amazing ways. watch out! haha. but seriously, i am praying for you and am excited to hear from you at the end of the summer. i am glad that Jesus will always be with you even when your friends can't be. :o(. haha. keep updating!! love you!

  meganlouise86 Jun 7, 2007 1:53 PM

2

Hey Anna,
I am praying for you and the rest of the group as you follow and do God's work. I think God will use you and the rest of the group to reach others. God is an AWESOME GOD!!!!!!!!! May God bless you today and always. Love in CHRIST, Sister

  Sister Jun 8, 2007 1:26 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.