Existing Member?

My Asia I fell in love with Cambodia in 2002. I am fortunate enough to now be able to enjoy regular trips. I hope you enjoy following me and that the information is useful to some!

Kampot - AGAIN!!

CAMBODIA | Wednesday, 3 October 2012 | Views [752]

Directly to Kampot with Dara, the second best driver in Cambodia (Sameth being the first), he hcatted all the way and was a lvoely trip. To the Riki and a big hug from Denise, Bory and the gang! Yay l am home! I see Dom the nest day, btu sadly he is off to PP to do some business, so will miss him for the rest of the trip. 

The next few days l am very, very spoilt by all at the Rikitikitavi, food and drinks and service just perfect. Bory is now a manager here and we met Bory on our first trip to Kampot when he was a Tuk Tuk driver, he is an amazing young Khmer and will do well in this world. Bory and l sepnd some time having great chats and l look forward to being able to assist him more when we are in Cambodia more often, he is one Cambodian l would trust wholly. 

The gorgeous Romdoul is my tour guide for two days, on the back of her Moto! First day up to Bokor, the new Hotel up there is disgusting and hideous, apparently its not doing too well either. I had a lovely massage by the Seeing Hands on my return as my butt was so sore from the bike! Was a great day. 

Nest day l finally get out to the Secret Lake, not sure how you would find this on your own, but it was not just the destination that was amazing but the ride out there, through sugar cane fields, road side stalls, some intrieging houses, villages, people, all happy and waving. We then went on to Kep to the Crab Shacks for lunch and back to Kampot. the raod was the worst l have ever seen it and thought we were going to end up in the mud a few times! But did'nt! 

A lovely manicure to end my stay in Kampot at Jolie Jolie. 

I never, ever tire of this town and already can't wait until the next trip! 

 

 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.