Existing Member?

My Asia I fell in love with Cambodia in 2002. I am fortunate enough to now be able to enjoy regular trips. I hope you enjoy following me and that the information is useful to some!

Chiang Mai to Bangkok to Phnom Penh

CAMBODIA | Monday, 1 October 2012 | Views [375]

I had booked months ago the flight from Chiang Mai through to Phnom Penh with Bangkok airlines. It was certainly the most direct and easiest way to do the trip even though it cost me over $300 Aust!!! 

Tuk Tuk out to the Airport and easy check in, top flight with full meal service to Bangkok and when l got off the lfight, myself and three other passengers were special as we had stickers that the CM book in people had put on us. I had no idea what they were for, but we four were ushered from one end of the HUGE Airport to the other by a very fast Thai woman who kept telling us to hurry we will be late! 

Apparently as we all had connecting flights, and two were a bit closer to our arrival time thatn mine, we were rushed through, but l still had a few hours up my sleeve for a leisurely lunch and iced coffee!! 

Flight to PP, no dramas and more food! Arrived bang on time and out to the smiling Dara who was waiting for me, he was very anxious as eh did not have my name on a sign and did'nt think he could rememebr me, but l always recognise his lovely face and as soon as he saw me, he obviously recognised mine!! 

 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.