Existing Member?

My Asia I fell in love with Cambodia in 2002. I am fortunate enough to now be able to enjoy regular trips. I hope you enjoy following me and that the information is useful to some!

Bye Bye Cambodia - for now!

CAMBODIA | Wednesday, 5 October 2011 | Views [620]

So, it is time to say good bye to my favourite country and my most favourite people.

How can people who have suffered so much and some still are suffering be so gorgeous and smiling. I feel we can learn a lot from the way they live their lives, so simple. Their sense of community and family is one that we do not have anymore in the west and l hope that progress does'nt take that away from them.

I am already counting again until l get to return.

I travlled this trip with my youngest sister - Pita Bread (Peta) and l must admit we had a ball and l think it was the easiset l have travlled with anyone, we laughed, and laughed and laughed our way around and most times at nothing in particular! How lucky am l to share this with her, we both fell in love with Cambodia together in 2002 and l know it will always be in our hearts and something very special that we share.

Best Holiday experience: Kampot, The Rikitikitavi, the staff, meeting Tori, catching up with Darren and Denise and Dom.

Funniest Holiday experience: the swivel stick incident!!

Worst Holiday experience: Leaving the Rikitikitavi and Kampot.

So until next trip Folks, hope some of my info is useful and thanks for sharing my love of this country and its people xo

 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.