Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Beginning

USA | Monday, 4 May 2015 | Views [661] | Comments [7]

Hello 

I am going and I am going to quit my job, tomorrow or the day after. I have been postponing this moment.

I have decided i want to see the world like a 20 year old backpacker, although I am 45(in two days) and don't have a backpack.

I am scared, as this is a major life decision, but I am worried I will regret it if I don't do it. My boss has been very supportive.

I just came back from Iceland-the whole point of Iceland was to start my big trip and move on from there-but I became chicken and came home, mainly because I didn't have the guts to quit my job yet. The flight home was long, from Rejavick to New York to Fort Lauderdale. 

Tags: lost, qutting

 

Comments

1

I just visited Israel and the flight back was 11.5 hours fr Tel Aviv to New York. Yes a long flight-you had a good time, though?

  Alvaro May 7, 2015 10:55 AM

2

yes-it is a long trip!

  David May 7, 2015 12:13 PM

3

How are your cats They are at home for 6 months-I left them a lot of food and water. JK-friends are watching them.

  Erik May 7, 2015 4:02 PM

4

YOU are and inspiration. I have always wanted to do what you are doing, but cant even imagine a way to make it happen at this point. i will be following your posts and cant wait to see your journey.

  Lori May 8, 2015 12:02 AM

5

I am soo excited for you! I wish you the best in all your travels be safe!

  Delious Sep 4, 2015 6:00 AM

6

I am soo excited for you! I wish you the best in all your travels be safe!

  Delicious Sep 4, 2015 6:00 AM

7

Thank you Delicious!

  David Pearlman Sep 4, 2015 5:27 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.