Existing Member?

Vagabonding Our time being 'of no fixed abode'.

Toe Update

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 6 July 2007 | Views [1355]

A nice picture from Barming - to save you having to look at a picture of my big ugly toe :)

A nice picture from Barming - to save you having to look at a picture of my big ugly toe :)

In my not-so-professional opinion and with full consideration of the available facts, I’m now pretty confident that the ‘sore toe’ (see Southampton Beer Festival) should be redesignated ‘the broken toe’. Nearly four weeks later most of the bruising has cleared but it’s still a swollen. I can’t bend it at the second joint and if I accidently force it to bend it sends me through the roof! I kind of new at the time it was a  possibility - given the impact it seemed a miracle it wasn't broken but now that Glastonbury is over I think I can stop the denial. I’m sure it will come right in due course. I got it strapped at Glasto and toughed it out. It really didn’t like being in wellies but three pairs of socks helped! I'm just thankful its not something too debilitating. Now I’m just continuing my mastered hobble and will get it moving again when it’s ready, and rest it when I can. What a bummer! But I’m not letting it slow me down much. GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!!

Tags: Doctors, hospitals & health

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.