Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 157 – 4th September 2016 Sunday – Victoria Hotel Brunch

VIETNAM | Monday, 5 September 2016 | Views [707]

Day 157 – 4th September 2016 Sunday – Victoria Hotel Brunch

Kevin didn't ride this morning and I didn't go to the gym. It was a total day of rest. It is Father's Day so I rang Dad to wish him a happy Father's Day and had a chat for a while. I needed to do all the aftercare on my new henna design. I must say it looks quite good. I packed for the day and went and picked Vicky up at 9.45am to go to the Victoria. We arrived and set ourselves up by the pool area. It was quite hot and so we were soon in the pool. Kevin rode his bike down and he arrived soon after. Unfortunately the pool temperature was warm and not overly pleasant. A little while later we decided to try the sea which was a little cooler but not much. Clare and Jerry arrived with their nephew Andrew, Monika and JA soon after and Mark went straight inside to get a beer. We all wondered in at 11.30 and the feast began. Of course most people started with the seafood which was delicious. Kevin went for the veal which was also very tender. We ate and ate had a few beers and soda waters until about 1.30pm. We then all headed back to the pool area and the guys kept drinking beers until 3pm when the brunch was finished. Of course we had all eaten too much. JA went off to the dentist for more implant work, Monika went home to prepare for her you tube taping tomorrow. I dropped Vicky home and then met with Vang to sort out the kitchen and to pack away what is mine ready for next year. Vang took all of her cooking stuff home with her. I sent a confirmation email to Graceful Saigon Hotel and to arrange airport pickup. A little later Duc came around and took Kevin's Giant bike back to his house. It was an early night for us.

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.