Existing Member?

Cambodia and Vietnam 2016 A quick look at Cambodia and then visiting our favourite country, Vietnam for a 5 month stay. Look out Hoian here we come!!!

Day 156 – 3rd September 2016 Saturday – Boys Night Out

VIETNAM | Sunday, 4 September 2016 | Views [621]

Kevin went riding to Marble Mountain. I went to the gym at 8am as I needed to be home by 10.15 for my henna application. Mikayla was on her computer looking at designs when I arrived. I finally chose one and after only 20min it was done. I then had to wait an hour for it to set. She gave me the aftercare instructions which included no washing / wetting my hand for 24hrs, wrap it in glad wrap to sleep, scrape off the excess after 24hours, put lime juice on after scraping and use coconut oil if wishing to swim tomorrow at Victoria Hotel Brunch. Kevin had gone to the pool and he then he came home around 2pm. I was working on my lesson plans for next week up until Hien arrived for her lesson . Kevin headed off to meet the guys at the Sports Bar, he believes they will be going on a pub crawl. After my lesson with Hien I finished the lesson preparation for Monday and then decided to go to The Circle for dinner. When I Allee in Gary and Vicky were seated so I joined them.  When I walked  in Gary and Vicky were seated so I joined them. Kevin meanwhile was on a 9Hole Pub Crawl with Mark, Michael and Andrew. They went to 9 venues with all sorts of drinks, pints, shots, cocktails, wine etc etc. Kevin can't remember too much about the night but said it was the best night of his life. He does remember going to Chip & Fish on An Hoi where Lee was eating dinner and that he ordered some fish and said it was the best. Go figure, Kevin has not eaten or even contemplated eating fish in VN and he is now talking about going back before we leave. Kevin thought he got home around 11.30pm. 

About wendyandkevin

Wendy & Kevin all smiles before their trip

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.